Michelangelo drawings

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Michelangelo drawings Details

Reviews

So, I really need this for my Studies. Here in college my Instructor is teaching line weight variation. When our focus is on mainly the line formation itself only. Using Michelangelo as a Model. Only the Masters from the 1500's-1600's, like the Turtles? Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, you get the idea? Only, if you've ever studied Michelangelo? I noticed that all of the Figures are not only Nude? Also, they seem to be flexing every muscle in their body at the same time. Learning to Draw from the interior shapes using line weight variation only? Finding that the thickness of the line demonstrates the areas of shading? Especially in interior shapes like interior Muscles, (i.e. in the back, or in the arms,) not just the outline of the character itself. Finding theres more interior line detail inside the outline of the character itself. Very difficult to appreciate my work. When value (shading) couldn't be added for the majority of the semester. :( I learned a-lot from this Master. Michelangelo was the Master I chose. I have at least three of Michelangelo's books in my collections. What I discovered thats unique about this one is it focuses on Michelangelo's Drawings themselves only. I'd like to keep this instead of keep checking it out from our School library, and keep it for future reference. I'm sure someone else could learn from this vintage Michelangelo collection of Drawings. I'm glad I found this in our College Library. I'd rather just own this and add it to my collection for my own personal Library. I find this book of Michelangelo's Drawings is very resourceful in finding Resources in Drawing at the highest level. Only through Michelangelo, will I be able to see such Magnificent detail. (And including the Masters as well?) I could learn a-lot every time I view this material on Michelangelo. "Thank you" Sincerely, -Jim Taylor...

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel